Lightweight, breathable and made from 100% Organic Cotton Muslin these bloomers will be a favourite all summer long. Featuring an elastic paper bag waist and tie, these bloomers are relaxed and comfortable.
Naturally coloured using gentle plant based botanical dyes. Designed to become beautifully textured after washing. See the Wash Care Instructions on our website for more information on how to best care for this beautiful Botanically Dyed fabric.
See the Wash Care Instructions on our website for more information on how to best care for this beautiful Botanically Dyed fabric.
Why Organic Cotton? Because it’s the best there is for your family and the environment. Soft, luxurious and produced free of chemicals, perfect for sensitive skin.
Washing instructions for botanically dyed, organic muslin fabric
- Gentle hand wash only
- Wash separately in cold water using a mild eco-friendly washing liquid
- Do not bleach
- Do not scrub
- Wring out gently and allow to dry lying flat in shade
- Iron on reverse
Plant based dying and its unique colour care;
- Blue dyed garments should be kept covered and away from light as it is light sensitive
- It is recommended to wash garments before the first use to remove unattached dyes
- Water marks may form if textiles are left partially in water
- Variations in shades is due to the difference in fabric quality, climatic changes, difference in water quality, inconsistency in the properties of the herbs which are the main ingredients of the dyeing process
- Allow 2% to 6% shrinkage after washing